FCCC Child Support Resources

Child SupportThe Association's Child Support Resources page contains information for making payments, setting up online accounts, and answers to various questions.


The Way to Pay
It’s Your Responsibility

1. Mail payment to:

State of Florida Disbursement Unit
P.O. Box 8500
Tallahassee, FL. 32314-8500

Send only check or money order payable to:
 Florida SDU

Include your full name, social security number, current address, court case number, and the county where the support order was issued.

To contact the SDU call: 1-877-769-0251

2. www.MyFloridaCounty.com

Make a credit card payment online at www.MyFloridaCounty.com using American Express, MasterCard, or VISA.

Non-custodial parent or employer can make payments by following some simple steps shown on the website. Case information is required when making the initial payment. Once an account is set up, an employer or non-custodial parent can make future payments without re-entering all case information. After a payment is made, the payment is transferred electronically to the SDU for processing. A case can also be researched by entering case information and a social security number. A nominal service fee is charged each time a payment is made.

Account Information Brochures

3. Expert Pay

Use ExpertPay to electronically submit Child Support payments. Find out more information by going to the website www.expertpay.com. You may call customer service at 1-800-403-0879.

4. Send your child support payment using Western Union

  • Pay cash in person at a Western Union.
  • Call 1-800-325-6000 to find a location near you.
  • Payments are sent electronically and a receipt is provided for proof of payment.

Child Support Questions and Answers

Answers to frequently asked questions


MyFloridaCounty Logo

The MyFloridaCounty.com website is an easy-to-use, cost-efficient way of handling transactions that would normally be handled either through the Clerks walk-in counter or mailroom. Use your credit card to make online payments.

Click on the links below to access the services which are also available en español.

Search and Order Official RecordsSearch thousands of records across counties, all in one place. Frequently ordering records? Create an account for streamlined checkout. Records can also be purchased online.

Pay Child Support
Non-custodial parents and employers can pay online with a credit card or direct debit from a bank account. Inquiry on a case’s payment history is also available online.

Pay Traffic Citations
Pay securely by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX or Discover) or debit card. Elect to attend or decline traffic school during the payment process.

MyFloridaRemit.com logo


Avoid the hassle of sending checks each month and pay online. Use MyFloridaRemit.com for all child support payments made using the electronic check (e-check) payment method.

MyFloridaClerks Logo

Find information about the Courts, public records, research how to file a small claims case or find an official record.

The Clerk's office performs nearly 1,000 different constitutional and statutory functions or duties, representing the broadest and most diverse mantle of responsibility of any locally elected official. Find out more about the many things we do and the many ways we can help you at MyFloridaClerks.com.


Florida Trust Logo

The Florida Local Government Investment Trust (Florida Trust) is a local government investment pool developed through the joint efforts of the Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers (FCCC) and the Florida Association of Counties (FAC).

Organized on December 12, 1991, the Florida Trust is designed to compliment existing investment programs by providing an investment vehicle for funds that can be invested on a short to intermediate term in securities with maturities and returns generally greater than those of money market instruments. The Florida Trust is an open ended, professionally managed fund available only to public entities in Florida.

FACC Facebook Button (External Link)

Click on the button to connect with the Florida Court Clerks & Comptrollers on Facebook. Become a fan, receive the latest news on issues impacting Clerks of Court and interact with your independently-elected Clerk.